Sunday, September 16, 2007

Laughter is the best medicine

I was looking through the website http://www.thehappyguy.com/humor-articles.html, and I found many articles that were hysterical. I noticed that every article was by the same man, David Leonh. I was very curious who this man was, so I searched his name on google, and it came up with many different websites with a lot of information on him. He is a writer, and he writes for many different websites, and even for The New York Times. He has created the website, thehappyguy.com for people’s pure enjoyment, and just to make people laugh.


I spent about twenty minutes looking through the website, and reading the different stories. The story I found very funny is titled The Art of Kissing. It is so funny because David Leonh says that kissing is the greatest sport on Earth, and that you can kiss anyone. In a different section of the story, it goes into extreme kissing, and he goes as far as saying not to kiss an electrical outlet. I do not know why I found this so funny, but it made me laugh a lot. I also thought mentioning braces getting stuck together was hysterical because I remember one of my friends telling me when she was younger, this actually happened to her.


Overall, the website contained a lot of different funny articles, and I found the website easy to use and navigate. The one thing that bothered me was that the stories were in no particular order, and I felt as if they were thrown onto the page. The author did mention this at the top of the page though, so I knew to expect that while looking at the different stories. I cannot say I would visit this website a lot, but if I am feeling sad, or need a pick me up, then I think I would visit this website for a few laughs.

1 comment:

MHensz said...

I didn't read choose to visit the happyguy.com but after reading your blog, "The Art of Kissing" sounds read-worthy.