Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Busy Life

The next two weeks of my life are going to be crazy, but I am totally looking foreword to it. I have so much homework to get completed during this time, and I do not know how I am going to get it all finished. I am also going to my field placement, The Odyssey School on Tuesday for my normal student teaching day and on Friday to teach my technology lesson because my supervisor cannot come to see me on Tuesday. Really though, this upcoming week is just going to be school related stuff going on and I hope I can handle it.

I am super excited for November 16th, which is when my boyfriend, Greg, and I go to see Dane Cook. We are going to the Verizon Center in DC, and I think it is going to be amazing. We purchased the most expensive tickets so we could be on the floor, up close, to see him. I think the tickets were $100 dollars each plus service charges. Greg and I are planning to take the Metro into DC so we do not have to play a lot of money for parking. We are also going to go out to dinner while we are in DC, which is very exciting because I love going out to eat. The show is at 7:30, but I have a feeling I will not be home until 2am.

This is bad because I need to get up and be to work by 8am, which is going to kill me. I am going to be at work until 4pm, and then I am going up to the Owings Mills campus because ACEI is having our Thanksgiving dinner at 6pm, but since I am in charge I need to be there at 5:30 along with my committee. I am excited for it though because it is always a lot of fun.

No comments: